Apache Qpid is a cross platform enterprise messaging framework which implements the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP). Apache Qpid M3 is now available to download at http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/qpid/M3-incubating/.
This release features:
* AMQP 0-10 support in the Java, Python and C++ clients and the C++ broker
* Java broker supports priority queues
* Apache Derby based persistent store for the Java broker
* Java client performance improvements
* AMQP-based management protocol and a set of CLI management utilities
I tested the C++ client and broker on Ubuntu (Hardy) and they work fine!.